Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Health Care

Capitalism is good, as long as you leave my health out of it.

I lost my job a few weeks ago. I have always had the desire to work for myself. So here's my chance right? Wish that were true. The problem I'm running into is, my wife has lupus and I can not go without insurance for long. So I started looking into the cost of the Affordable Care Act. Affordable, really? The prices are way too high. The deductibles would send me straight in to the poor house within a year. How does someone with out a job pay $1,100-$1,700 for anything? What a joke.

If you want people to start their own businesses, provide them with free universal health care. No one can start a business and have insurance at the same time. Universal health care would give individuals like me, a chance to step out there and take a shot at their dreams.

I don't understand why it is even legal to use someone's hardship (bad health) as a why to capitalize. There is something morally wrong with getting rich when people are sick.

America please wake up.

The ones that are not effected by all this are the rich. They have the money and are making it through our suffering. Again and as I stated below, they have the system set up to benefit their needs, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment